NHS MARCHING BAND
ANNUAL CITRUS FRUIT SALES
We are excited to offer some new options this year for those who wish to support the band/specific band member but do not want such a large amount of fruit. There are also gift sets that will be delivered in time for the holidays!
Orders may be placed online here or through any of the band members/families. Remember to select the option to “Ship to Organization” to save additional costs on shipping fees.
Orders are due by Friday, October 29th, the night of Northwood’s last home football game of the regular season. Fruit will be delivered around the second week of December.
NHS MARCHING BAND
ANNUAL WREATH SALE
- Dates of the Wreath Sale are October 9 – 27, 2017
- Please turn in all orders by October 27, 2017
- Sellers can register online so that orders can be placed on web page here and final order entered directly into the band tally.
- Wreath Sales Web Page link
- Please turn your order in to Vanessa Kennedy
- Delivery time frame for items coming to the group will be After Thanksgiving
- We will announce delivery of the evergreens via Charms
- Individuals sales will receive $2 fair share credit for every item sold
- Remember the Gift Items are delivered directly to recipients and require a delivery label with the correct mailing address
- Please be sure to collect payment at the time of sale and have checks made out to Northwood Band Boosters
- Students are not allowed to sell or to go door to door to sell due to school rules. This is a parent driven sale.
PAPA JOHN’S FUND RAISER
October 9, 2017 to May 31, 2018
at the Pittsboro location at 120 Lowes Drive (919-545-7272)
AND at the Chapel Hill location at 50010 Governors Drive
You can also order online
Use Promo code NWHSBAND when you place your order,
and the band gets $3 for every order of at least $20.
If you are a Papa Rewards member, purchase a minimum
$20 order and receive 25 Free Papa Reward Points.
UNC CONCESSIONS OPPORTUNITIES
UNC Concessions is one of the marching bands biggest fundraising opportunities. Students, parents, and friends can all sign up to volunteer at the concessions and earn money toward their student’s fair share obligation. Many of our students find working at the concessions to be the most enjoyable fundraiser that the band has because it is easy and fun.
To be eligible to volunteer to work at the UNC Concessions, all students, parents, family, and friends have to complete the necessary Aramark paperwork. Normally, the paperwork/ background check is completed within a week but don’t wait –
fill it out today and turn the completed forms in to Mr. Cox.
Sign-up for the 2017 UNC Concessions may be found here.
Please complete the following paperwork:
2017 Criminal History Disclosure Form. Access form here.
2017 Background Check Form. Access form here.
2017 Volunteer Acknowledgement Form. Access form here.
CHATHAM PTA THRIFT STORE
Volunteers support the NHS Band Programs at any of the three Chatham PTA Thrift Stores. Volunteer hours equate to dollars that are sent directly to NHS Bands General Fund or into individual student’s fair share accounts when recorded into the appropriate logbooks at the store.
When you sign the book for thrift shop hours, write the name of the student who should get the credit for your work EVEN IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR YOURSELF. Write the name and “NHS Band” each time and for each person working. If you do not specify, we are unable to credit those hours.
Cole Park Thrift Shop: New workgroups have been added. You can find those on the band calendar or just sign up!
Pittsboro Thrift Shop: Our work groups are on Sundays from 1:00pm – 3:00pm and Thursdays from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
If you can help, sign up!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates to your favorite charitable organization.
Remember, if you want Amazon to donate to Northwood Band Boosters, you need to start each shopping session here, and we will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases.