Amazon Wish List
You can purchase items to support Northwood Bands by visiting the Amazon Wish List put together by Mr. Zoellers.
Don’t forget to use Amazon Smile when making your purchase to give the band a double benefit. More information on Amazon Smile can be found on our Fundraising Page.
The following items are on the Northwood Bands’ instrument and equipment wish lists. Proceeds from Fundraising activities not allocated to specific band expenses can be used to purchase these items for the band, but we also rely on your support for these items. If you wish to make a donation to Northwood Bands toward purchasing any of the items on these lists, please contact Northwoodbandvp1@gmail.com.
Remember: Because Northwood Band Boosters is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation could be tax deductible. Please consult with your financial advisor.
General Wish List:
- Sousaphone $7,000 – $10,000
- Concert Euphoniums (2) – $2,700 each
- Concert F Horns (2) – $5,000 each
- Oboe – $4,500
- English Horn – $6,400
- Eb Soprano Clarinet – $7,171
- Sabres (10) – $213 each
- Christmas Flags – TBD
- Concert Snare – $670
- Temple blocks – $240
- Finger cymbals – $50
- Castanets – $35
- 18″ Medium Thin Suspended Cymbal – TBD
- Claves – Grenadilla $26, King Klave ($30)
Wish List from Amy Savage (Lead Percussion Instructor and Arranger):
- Yamaha Xylophone – used one for sale from Colts. I called Colts to get a price and the owner is on vacation, but they ball parked it at around $2,450 (new ones are ~$6k). Ours is in disrepair and really needs to be replaced.
- Yamaha Concert Bells x 2 – again the owner is on vacation and they don’t list the price on the Colts website (new these range in price from $600 to $1,000). We currently have 2 and they’re in salvage condition.
- Yamaha Gold Vibe from Boston Crusaders at $4,350 (this would replace our broken Musser vibe)
- Yamaha 4.5 Octave marimba from Boston Crusaders at $6,400 (we have 2, Amy says we really need 3)